15 August 2010

Raspberry & Coconut Muffins

dairy free egg free nut free


I am possibly the world's worst blogger.

It has been months since my last post. Forgive me, dear blog, for I have been very neglectful.

But I am back on the horse! And these delicious muffins are going straight to the lunchbox.



200g self-raising flour
1tsp baking powder
100g soft brown sugar
200ml coconut milk (or you can substitute rice/soy milk)
50g dessicated coconut
1 egg replacer
100g melted dairy-free margarine
100g fresh or frozen raspberries

Preheat oven to 180 C and line a 12 hole muffin pan with cupcake/muffin liners.

Sift together the flour and baking powder then combine rest of ingredients, folding in the raspberries last.

Divide the batter between the liners and bake for approximately 20 - 25 minutes.

Dust with icing sugar.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, glad you are posting again, these sound yummy. I've just found your website again tonight as I was looking up if puff pastry was dairy free.

    My 18mo twin girls are both ana to CMP, peanuts and one is allergic to eggs all by herself. Looking thru your recipes, I can see I will have some much needed help with allergy friendly recipe ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharon! Glad my re-appearance was timely for you :) Have been very slack but do have a backlog of recipes to get up over the next few days - both savoury and sweet. Congrats on the sweet twin girls! xox

    ReplyDelete